Do You Have a Track That's Ready for a Trial by Fire?
Enter your best track for the Global Producer Challenge today and you could walk away with your share of a $100,000 prize pool sponsored by some of the most prestigious music production developers and manufacturers.
This challenge is brought to you by Beatport, Loopcloud, Beatsource, LabelRadar and Plugin Boutique and first prize is a dream studio setup worth $30,000 which includes:
- One year of free access to Beatport LINK PRO+
- One year of free access to Beatsource LINK PRO+
- One year of free access to Loopcloud Professional
- All courses from Producertech for life
- One Cloudbounce Mastering subscription for life
- Two years of free access to Antares Auto-Tune Unlimited
- One year of free Reason+ subscription
- One pair of Adam A7X speakers
- One Akai MPC OneOne AKG K-371
- One AKG C414 XLSOne Denon Prime GO
- One Focusrite Scarlett 8i6
- One Glorious Workbench desk
- One iZotope Music Production Suite 4
- One Modal Cobalt 8XOne Modal Argon 8M
- One Novation Launchpad X
- One Softube Volume 5
- One Spitfire Studio Orchestra
- One Subpac X1 and One Subpac C1 controller
- One Ujam Full bundle
- One Vicoustic Vicstudio Box
- One custom panel from Vicoustic
- One Plugin Boutique Carbon Electra plugin
- One Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 plugin
- One Plugin Boutique VirtualCZ plugin
- One Plugin Boutique BigKick plugin
- One Loopmasters Plugins KHORDS plugin
- One SoundSpot Fat 2 plugin
- One SoundSpot Cyclone plugin
- One SoundSpot Oracle plugin
- One SoundSpot Evade plugin
- One SoundSpot Paradox plugin
- One WA Production Deluxe Vocal Bundle
- One Iceberg Audio The Sub plugin
- One Cableguys Curve 2 plugin
- One DJ Swivel Spread plugin
- One Glitchmachines Palindrome plugin
- One KV331 Audio Synthmaster One plugin
The genres viable for entry include Techno, House, Drum and Bass, Mainstage/EDM, Hip Hop & Trap, and Reggaeton. Apart from top-notch software and equipment prizes 5 finalists will also be considered for a full release and promotional campaign via Shogun, Rekids, Def Jam, Nervous, DJcity Records, or Spinnin’.
In addition to this you can also take advantage of free plugins, sounds, music courses and DJ services included with the exclusive Global Producer Challenge Participants Pack.
So, whether you have a banger ready to go, you're able to get one ready before July 15th, or you're just up for some good fun...
... head on over to the challenge details page right now to learn more and submit your entry as soon as possible so you don't miss out! Click the button below straight away to get the down-low and find out how to enter:
Good luck with the challenge and may the best producers win!
All the best,